Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Erase Me From Existance

Have you ever been erased from existance? Deleted from someone's life. I'm sure you have at least once. Gamer, as you know if you have read my last blogs, has told me he doesn't want me in his life. Well yesterday, Gamer and I talked, and it didn't seem to end on a bad note. Then today, I realized that he has deleted me not only from DA but also from FB... And for some stupid reason it hurts. It hurts knowing that the guy I've spent the last two days MAKING a card for (by hand) is literally deleting me from his life. And the worst part is, he won't tell me why. He won't talk to me.  I don't understand. I realize that I hurt him, but I wish he would give me a fucking chance to say what I need to say to him. He acts like the whole thing is my fault. It's not. He is part of the reason I broke up with him in the first place. He wasn't around enough. Never paid enough attention to me... And he blames me for the whole thing. What the fuck is wrong with him? I don't understand. He said we would be friends, and that we would try dating again in the future and now he's kicking me out of his life and I don't know why. I guess he just hates me, like most people do. I wish someone would just tell me why for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment