Monday, October 31, 2011

Opening My Eyes

Hello there. Well I havn't blogged in a while and decided that I really should. So, lately life has given me another surprise. I have learned something about someone in my life who is very important to me. He is absolutely amazing. I learned something about him that made me take a step back and go, "Wait. What?"
I'm not going to tell you what it is that I found out, because it is not  mine to tell. This post is mainly to talk about after I found out. At first it made me really nervous to be perfectly honest. I kinda was extremely confused, but then the next morning I woke up. I opened my eyes and said "You know what? It doesn't change anything." And I've been thinking about it, and it really doesn't change anything. Yes it may affect me more in the future, but as of now, it doesn't really change anything. I know that I will be able to handle this change, for I am good at adapting, and I have an open mind. As for the person who I am talking about, I love you. You are perfect just as you are. And if you have any bad feelings of guilt or are ashamed  at all, do me a favor and kick those feelings out the door. You are perfect. You are amazing, and nothing in life will change that. I wish you could see yourself as I see you, perfect in everyway, flawed, but hey, you're only human. I love you more than you could imagine, and I accept you just the way you are. Do me a favor, and never change.

P.S. My bf Bad-Ass and I have decided to make a collaborated blog, which we will start working on soon. If you are intersted in reading at all, here is the link. (remember, we don't have anything writen yet.)  http://sicknastyawesomeness.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment