Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Seeing Crimson

         HEYYYYY EVERYBODDDYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I'm in a really good mood. So today, I went to Harvard. ^___^  It was absolutely amazing. It was as amazing as I always dreamed it would be. It was the first campus that I have been to where the minute I stepped on campus, I felt home. I could see myself at BU, but Harvard I felt like I belonged there. Almost everything about it was perfect. And Harvard Square had pretty much everything you could want, and Boston was only about 11ish minutes away, and the subway was in the Square. I absolutely loved it. I learned a lot about the adminissions, that made everything seem a bit better, and less stressful. I absolutely loved it! I don't really know what else to say. I might write more about it later. Later!

         GO HARVARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_______^
 

No comments:

Post a Comment